IoT.AI - Graduate Students
Nguyen Tung Anh (텅안) Profile
Room# 303, The Second Science & Technology Building,
Seojong-Ro 2511, Korea University, Sejong Metropolitan City 30019, S. Korea
E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org, Office Phone #:+82-044-860-1755
- Combined MS & PhD, Department of Computer Convergence Software,
Korea University, Sejong Metropolitan City, S. Korea.
He is supported by the Korea University scholarship and IoTCoN Lab projects.
- BA, School of Electronics and Communications, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi city, Viet Nam. 2011-2016.
- Graduate student and Researcher at Department of Computer Convergence Software, Korea University, Sejong Metropolitan City, S. Korea, 2017~Current.
- Software Engineer, Humax Viet Nam R&D center, Viet Nam, 2016-2017.
- 2013: Certificate of the Rector of Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) for contributions to youth union's activities of the students and have good academic results.
- 2013~2014: Best Student Award, School of Electronics and Telecommunications, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST).
- 2016: Certificate of Electronic and Telecommunication Institute for science researching.
Research Areas of Current Interest
IoT (Internet of Things), Machine Learning in IoT, Big Data in IoT, 5G Mobile Communications, IoT Security, Mobile Cloud Computing.