IoT.AI - Research and Visiting Professors
Dr. Park Seung Kyu (박승규 박사) Profile
Research Professor, Department of Computer and Information Science, Sejong Metropolitan City, S. Korea
Room# 302, The Second Science & Technology Building,
Seojong-Ro 2511, Korea University, Sejong Metropolitan City 30019, S. Korea
E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org, Office Phone #:+82-044-860-1755
- Ph.D, Department of Electronics Engineering, ChungNam National University, Rep. of Korea, 2004
- M.S., Department of Electronics Engineering, KyungPook National University, Rep. of Korea, 1992
- B.S., Department of Electronics Engineering, KyungPook National University, Rep. of Korea, 1990
Research Areas of Current Interest
Neural network-based artificial intelligence technologies, Nondestructive testing & Laser metrology, Nuclear power plant dismantling & decontamination technologies
- 1992 ~ Current: Principal Researcher, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI), Daejeon, Rep. of Korea.
- 1992 ~ 1996: Researcher, Electro-Optics Research Lab., KAERI
:Development of laser systems for industrial processing
- 1997 ~ 2004: Senior Researcher, Quantum Optics Lab., KAERI
- 1995 ~ Current: Principal Researcher, Laser Application Laser Team/Decommissioning Technology Research Division, KAERI
:Nondestructive testing & Nuclear power plant dismantling
Publications and Conference
- S. Y. Oh, J. S. Shin, S. K. Park, T. S. Kim, et al., “ Underwater laser cutting of thick stainless steel blocks using single and dual nozzles”, Optics & Laser Tech, 2021.
- J. S. Shin, S. Y. Oh, S. K. Park, H. M. Park, et al., “Underwater laser cutting of stainless steel up to 100 mm thick for dismantling application in nuclear power plants”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2020.
- S. K. Park, I. Y. Choi, S. H. Baik, K. M. Jeong, “Range resolution improvement of range gated vision system in backscattering hazy environments”, Optica Applicata, 2017
- N. G. S. K. Park. Park et al., “Visualization of a smoke Flow Field by Using a Lidar and DIC Technique”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2015.
- N. G. S. K. Park. Park et al., “Measurement of cloud velocity and altitude using lidar’s range detection and digital image correction”, J. of the Optical Society of Korea , 2014.
- S. K. Park, N. G. Park, et al., “Stability improvement of a wavefront correction system for robust image acquisition”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2014.
- N. G. Park, S. K. Park et al., “Error reduction of the Doppler Lidar signal using a re-normalization method”, Optica Applicata, 2014.
- N. G. Park, S. K. Park et al., “A preliminary study on noncontact imaging inspection for internal detects of plate-type nuclear fuel by using an active laser interferometer”, Nuclear Engineering and design, 2013.
- S. K. Park, N. G. Park et al., “Visualization of Internal Defects in Plate-Type Nuclear Fuel by Using Noncontact Optical Interferometry”, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 2013.
- S. C. Choi, S. K. Park et al., “Implementation of differential absorption Lidar(DIAL) for molecule iodine measurement by suing injection-seeded laser”, J. of Optical Society of Korea, 2012.
- S. K. Park, N. G. Park, et al., “Depth detection of a thin aluminum plate in laser ultrasonic testing using a confocal Fabry-Perot laser interferometer”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2011.
- S. K. Park, N. G. Park, et al., “Simulation of Wavefront Correction for a Square Wavefront by Using a Circular Deformable Mirror”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2011.
- S. K. Park, et al., “Intensity Improvement of Laser-Ultrasound in a Laser Resonant Ultrasonic Spectroscopy System”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2010.
- S. K. Park, et al., “Characteristics of Laser Resonant Ultrasonic Spectroscopy System for Measuring Elastic Constants of Materials”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2010.
- D. H. Hurley, S. K. Park, et al., “In situ laser-based resonant ultrasound measurements of microstructure mediated mechanical property evolution”, J. of Applied Physics, 2010.
- S. K. Park, et al., “Nondestructive Inspection System Using Optical Profiles and Laser Surface Waves to Detect a Crack”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2009.
- S. K. Park, et al., “In Situ Measurement of Strain Distribution in a Tensile Specimen by Using a Digital Speckle Pattern Interferometer”, J. of Korean Physical Society, 2009.
- S. K. Park, et al., “Laser ultrasonic inspection system with a 3D surface profilometry to detect surface cracks”, Modern Physics Letters B, 2008.